•  
Advertise here

Noise over turning's

I am experiencing weird noise over turning. It was very mild then slowly become quite noticeable and kept steady now at same level.

Shown my car to mechanic on saturday and he said, axle boot is worn out and need change, doe to which he suspect axle also got damaged and that's why its making such noise on turning.

Do you guys also think this explanation seems genuine, this guy quoted me 450 dhs to change axle boot with labor and spare parts.

Thanks in advance.

Got the same issue, noise when I slow turn left and right, I had it checked from Galadari Sharjah and they said it's normal which of course not...

@Sunder - have you already fixing yours, is it genuine parts they replaced, any review about it?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Been to Dynatrade Nad Al Hamar, yesterday for service maintenance, also refer them the noise over turnings, they said the noise is normal and find, mind is not that obvious only I hear it if I park and turn the steering wheel sideways, kind of friction noise, is that the same with your previous problem?

Hi DuaneKier, It was for my wife Mazda 3 2004 model red color, which i sold few months back (can't remember the plate number). Moreover if noise is mild only in parking, then really don't worry as in my wife case it used to make clak clak on every turning. You can check visually if boot is not torn and dry, it should be completely sealed and have supple touch as it has full of grease in it.