•  
Advertise here

low air pressure signal goes on

peterun

hiyaa

For two weeks i am getting a low air pressure signal but I have gotten the air checked numerous times by now and its fine .. Once or twice the air was slightly low on the same front tire but thats not the case anymore and the signal keeps coming up once in a while ... What do you guys think the problem might be?

Hi peter .. from what I have heard, slow leaks are common in cars and thats why the signal keeps coming up. Have you thought about replacing the valve insert? or most commonly there is a hidden puncture in there somewhere that you need to get fixed. Also if the signal keeps coming up ... it might be a problem with the signal itself rather than the tires since you are mentioning that the tires did NOT have low air in them.

hey guys,

I had the same problem two nights ago - I was on my way home from work that I noticed that the low pressure light was on so I stopped to get the air checked, got them filled with the right amount of air ... but the light seemed to stay on till i got near my home. i checked the manual and it said that the signal will go off once the newly air filled tires got warm and expanded. Try jotting down the times you have them filled with the right amount of air and how much the light stays on and when it goes off :)