•  
Advertise here

Pleazzzzzzz help my A160 has no power in it's engine

I have A160 2000 it's engine is working good but has no power no pick up its can't go more then 100km speed and so hardly will make 100km speed.

I checked everything as I'm an electrician I didn't got the fault yet.

New spark plugs MB

New oil from MB

New coil of spark plugs i have changed many things but it's same .

When I start the car I must wait 10 or 15 minutes then can drive if no so it's will not go al all.

When start engine it's not smoke it's seems misfiring but not I checked my diagnostic scanner "StarMB" it's says no misfiring .

No faults in result of diagnostic test of engine.

All air pipelines are connected no leaks of air, oil and fuel.

Injectors all are working good .

When engine started after 30 sec it's will stop moving like before misfiring .

Please help I'm going to buy all engine with security system and auto transmission because tired of changing parts

those are working.

Thanks for ready

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thank you Mr Adnan

but there is no leakage of oil or Air from Head gasket, if there is any leakage so engine must smoke from exhaust but its not smoking.

i got one problem in diagnosis that airflow sensor and air temperature sensor is faulty.

so i bought new engine control unit because airflow and air temperature sensors are inside engine control unit.

after no fault but same problem.

now i have enrich fuel conception in level 2 by diagnostic in the option "correction" so its now fine not 100% but yess got some power.

but now its drinking too much fuel :(

please help.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi brothers and sisters I went to my country for holidays so now in Al Ain UAE.

Problem I'm facing is really hard as I'm an electrician technician I could'nt make it 100% but better then before. Some problems I got and made it those made my car better in its power they are: small leakage of air from intake manifold to throttle, because of old hard rubber pipe lines, the one pipe line from engine head cover to throttle it was leaking too this will send few oils to intake manifold on pistons that's really needed for good performance of engine. Others foul filter is was little blocked I already changed new one. Now it's more better but now I'm thinking to clean all injectors for good performance.

I hope this all will be helpful for my brothers and sisters.

Please Note one thing in this car, if you want to change the engine control unit in any reason so don't buy used even that is in good working position. Because this control unit has included security system. If you did so its will be lock. And the old one can be program of security just once with a vehicle that already done. Only new control unit can be program with your car's security system. I bought used and tried its got luck so as I'm a technician I have opened unit and changed air flow and air temperature sensors by soldering. I took just those sensors from used unit and repaired my own engine control unit. Now the fault of air tem and air flow sensors are gone. If you can do this of better to buy new control unit that's cost you too much.

Thank You for reading and good luck

It's ok Adnan you are welcome .

Mr Adnan I'm asking you a favor that I'm working In a privet workshop as Mercedes-Benz electrician from years.

I'm getting low salary here so looking jobs in good companies.

I have worked 2 years in government police department as vehicle electrician.

I have knowledge about using any brand of diagnostic tools for scan vehicle electrical system.

I can take out the fault and first try to repair if it is possible or change the part of my own responsibilities.

I'm only one technician here, I work hard and give good quality of my works.

We give Guarantee 3 years of our services and modification.

We do modify s-class, cl-class,cls-class from 2006 to 2012, and other models too.

Also Porsche, Range Rover, Audi.

If you want so I will send e-mail to you some images of my works.

And anything you can ask.

I'm fluent In Arabic good in English.

my no: 055-7176087

My mail: [email protected]

If you can do any help that's will be great for me.

Thank You