•  
Advertise here

Buying advice

aphid

Hello. After considering all manner of cars I am thinking of buying a 2010 Mitsubishi Galant 2.4 DE here in Dubai with just over 50,000km on the clock on the basis of being a reasonably priced car with the remainder of the manufacturers 100,000 warranty left on the car. Although I have read whatever reviews I can find I would appreciate honest opinions of the car from current owners, please - both positive and negative. Would it be a sensible purchase? Thanks in advance for your comments.

Thanks for the reply, David, Certainly seems a sound car and good value for money, too, from what I have read. Having the remainder of the 5 year 100,000 warranty is definitely a huge plus in my book. The one thing that is mentioned is lack of power although I realise it is a matter of perspective. Having had one how did you find the acceleration yourself? Gutsy and powerful enough?

Galant is a very good choice, mate. I had for 2 years and drove without a trouble, just a regular oil, filter, brakes maint i have done. This 2010 must be much better as its newer and also have dealer warranty. Good luck and enjoy ur ride. Nice choice.

Galant is a beautiful and reliable car one of the strongest cars that i have known.

• 1 year later...