•  
Advertise here

New Outlander 2014

Hi Mitsubishi fans!

I recently noticed that Mitsubishi was aggressively marketing the Mitsubishi 2014 Outlander, it seems to be a head-turner as well ... The pictures and reviews provide that the entire vehicle is a brand new product launched from Mitsubishi ... like even the smallest details in the interiors have been changed and modernized. Do you think this is Mitsubishi's big break-through in the vehicles industry because personally i have not seen the company release a better vehicle than this one.

The Outlander 2014 has been rated as one of the best cars, its on my wish-list. The fuel economy it gives is above average and its been built strong with high quality materials. Reviews say that it lacks the required performance but i disagree, firstly because a 2.4-liter four-cylinder engine isn't all that bad and secondly if you aim to get the Outlander GT ... it gives you the same all time fav. 3.0-litre V6 engine. i think Mitsubishi will definitely score with this one.

PS. I find it affordable as well!

Umm! i don't know guys ... i used to own an Outlander 2008 and it was a very noisy car ... you know ... you wouldn't get that SUV feeling from it. i am reading that the new outlander still has the same problem although Mitsubishi has tried to improve the problem. Not a big break-through.