•  
Advertise here

7 series parts repair

call Georges from German Car Services 0501516757

you can decide if you want new parts or used parts... it will save you a lot of money...

GCS is sitting in Business Bay but they will pick up your car from home if you want...

I dealt 2 times with GCS and can highly recommend Georges. He knows EVERYTHING about BMW, but at the moment he is so busy, that it could take a while to fix your car...

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...

Hi all,

Anyone have recent experience with Georges in Al Qusais?  I found his number through dubizzle about 6 weeks ago, and after what I thought was a very informative conversation, sent my S8 up to Dubai and cash through an exchange.  

Silly me. 

Fast forward 6 weeks and no sign of the car or prospect of it coming back any time soon. 

Anyone can advise if he's for real and I can relax, or time to get a cab to the nearest police station?

Thanks,

V10S8

• 2 weeks later...

I suggest don't leave such crooks loose and defintely report to police to take some action or atleast drag hime once to police station and let him speak his fake story in front of cops, to pee in his pants. This is very bad and cheating.