•  
Advertise here

BMW 730i -- to buy or not )in Dxb)

dasa4u

Hi Guys,

I wanted to know why 730i is not popular in dubai (in the showroom i get only Li version).

I am getting a good deal on 730i from a friend who imports BM cars, was wondering whether i should buy it .. .

The market rate for 730li is aed 32500 (from AGMC) for 2014 model. i am getting the 730i version with same specs (with 2 yrs warr + service contract with AGMC) for AED 250k from a friend (new 2014 model, Gulf specs , imported)

do you think i should go for it or i may have issues selling it ?

From where you will get it serviced and who will honor the warranty is bigger question than resale value.....!

If both doesn't exist then obviously resale value will drop. BMW resale is always very low compare to other luxury brands, added with import issue i dont know what to say.

Warranty and service contract is with AGMC - only issue is its for only 2 years.. I plan to sell it within 2 yrs.

Thing is there is a good difference between the showroon price and the price i am getting it in (about 75k)..

Am not sure how much 730i is in demand here... If it was 730li i would have bought it..