•  
Advertise here

Strong vibration after engine wash

Assalomu aleykum. Guys I got one problem with my car? Today I make full car wash (including engine) in Emarat Petrol Station. After that when I took my car, I had very strong vibration, and pulling was very weak, than suddenly transmission stopped to change from 1 to 2, so I had to drive all the way home on 2. What could be the issues? I hope it is not that serious.

It def, sounds very weird why not go back to emarat guys and complain and let them give you some clue. Though its very unlikely that due to wash your gearbox started misbehaving, but better to check and dsicuss with people. Also get the gear oil checked, may be its getting old and making this funny behavior and as a coincidentally it happen immediately after the car wash.

I wasn't able to go back to the petrols station, I hardly reached home. After few hours the vibration stopped, however gearbox misbehaving still there. When engine is cold, there is a delay on transmission change. Tachometr reaching up to 3500 then only changing to 2. In few days I have to find some good garage. If u guys know any good garage, pls advise me