•  
Advertise here

Leather or not?

idris

being BMW fanatics ... me and my friend always thought that no matter what we will stick to the brand and buy whatever bmws we can :)

He bought a second-hand 325i like last week and me and him were inspecting it ... the car is in fine condition but i found something very small but confusing about the steering wheel. As far as my knowledge goes, I think bmw only provides leather wrapped steering wheels, this one looked like it had a rubber cover on but not leather at all. I can say for sure that it is a cover but the material is highly unconventional. i don't know what happened here so can anyone tell me how I can find out if whether it is leather or not.

PS. we have also got in touch with the person who sold it to him just to see if he would know.

Ciao

Well if you are sure that there is a cover on the steering wheel then it is probably leather but the fact that you can't tell whether it is rubber or leather for sure is strange. Try any kind of leather cleaner or conditioner and see if the shine comes out which should tell you its leather for sure!