•  
Advertise here

rear lights

i bought i used 307 cc 2006 model recently the car is in good condition only the rear light one of them was not working yesterday both of them stoped although the brake lights are working fine.

does any body know which fuse is related to the rear lights so i can change it my self or any garage in dubai or sharjah that can do this quick fix ?

thx a lot :)

hi thx a lot for reply,

well i am not sure if its a fuse i wanted to try checking the fuse first to see if it solves the problem. now that i got fined by the police for this, i guess i need to fix it soon so do u know any garage that can fix this or shall i just take it to the dealer. thanks.

well i did some research on the internet and i found a solution and it worked so i thought i should share it coz for me it was a bit strange solution

, apparently the number plate lights are acting as resistors in the circuit that goes to the rear LEDs if that circuit is broken the side light LEDs shut down because there is to much current going through them, so by installing two new plate lights the rear LEDs are working fine now, its wired how Peugeot was engineered.

• 2 months later...