•  
Advertise here

Help, 206RC

Hey all

I didnt know we had a Peugeot Dubai Club. Glad i found it though.

First to get to the main point as i need help Immediately. I drive a 206RC, and Just last night, i Gave the car a full wash at Emarat. As i was driving out i stepped on the brakes and the shuddering noise and vibrations on the Pedal was to excessive. I thought it must of been the water in the brakes or so, i parked it at home. The next day the same vibrations at braking, i checked it at Auto pro enoc, and they showed my my Discs were to THIN. i need to change them. i dont understand how this didnt happen before the Full Wash.

Does anyone know where i can get front slotted discs and what it would cost me?

I need this ASAP, it is to dangerous to drive and extreme vibrations !

Will appreciate a quick response

Thanks guys.

This must be thin from quite some time, as it has life of 1-2 years easy (depending on your braking style). You must have notice coincidentally after the full wash as we dont slam brakes at high speed everyday. This thin brake disc is serious concern and you need to change it asap, however before you get it changed get second opinion as well. As in some case i noted that auto pro guys are big drama and suggest things which may be needed after 6 months as a super precaution to not to have a bad name for auto pro.

These disc should cost under 500 dhs, better check with spare part shops listed in this forum under business listing section.