•  
Advertise here

308 hatch

hi guys,

just food for thought ...

Peugeot is not everyone's preference ... in fact some people (including my dad) despise the car so much that they can't stand it if they see one on the roads. I owned a peugeot when I was in college, I had to get around quick and spent the money i had on the car i could afford to buy second hand... I have a certain interest in the car and was reading about the new 308 hatch which seems to be a big improvement from all the cars peugeot have introduced in the market. Well ... the exteriors at least are a big improvement. Its set to release in September ... is someone looking forward to buying it? If so why?

Well, to correct your explanation here Jasim. Peugeot is very famous, strong and reliable car in European market. This region due to excessive heat spoil the Peugeot market as in smaller car cooling is always little challenge than plonking bigger compressor in V8's. Peugeot cars in Dubai or rather in GCC region has a specific fans and those ppl will never buy any other car than Peugeot because they love the way how it handle, fuel efficient, reliable and yet very affordable in buying price and spare parts price.

I look forward to hear more about new hatch, the one you mentioned.