•  
Advertise here

cofused over the charges

hi i am a owner of Porsche cayenne 2005 and i just noticed that the alternator is spoiled so i took it to the garage and they said that the water pump that needed changing

he would give me the cost as he said that it will depend on the parts and the labour will see the work and will charge me accordingly. dose anybody knw the estimate

• 2 months later...

Hi,

No need to be confused. We shall do the right diagnosis for you and provide you with the correct estimate for the repairs. You will not have any confusions as we will explain to you clearly what part needs to be replaced exactly and the reason for replacing it.

I am a new member of this club and I own a service centre. We are experienced in servicing & repairing Porsche, Audi, VW, Mercedes & BMW.

Incase you might bring your cayenne to my workshop, I am glad to let you know that I shall offer you 'FREE OF COST' visual check-up & diagnosis for your 'first time' visit to my workshop. I will also provide you with a repair estimate.

For more information and to book appointments or to schedule drop-ins log on to www.themechanixdubai.com or call me on +971 50 3064782.

Good luck!

Regards,

Midhun Dinesan

• 2 years later...