•  
Advertise here

Lower suspension setting

I recently bought a Caynne 'S', this is my first Porsche, and enjoying every bit of it.

i am having a doubt, i always keep vehicle on 'lower suspension setting (one step down from normal setting)' is it safe to do so? as i love the lower stance, and feel safe on cornering.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

any drawback you can share owning a Mustang?

drawback?? i would say pretty much nothing, i love that car... its fast, chick magnet, easy to mod, minimal service cost, be easy on right foot - it can give you the best milage, yes, it was better than my 4cyl Altma.

If you are plannin to keep the car for long time, then go for brand new ones, if you prefer used ones, then either go for 2005-2009 models, or 2011+ 5.0 modles. The 2010 models are waste of money, as it has got the same old juice in the new bottle. Stay away from American imported ones, and avoid buying it from used car markets. hunt on dubizzle, you can find better ones directly from genuine owner..

drawback?? i would say pretty much nothing, i love that car... its fast, chick magnet, easy to mod, minimal service cost, be easy on right foot - it can give you the best milage, yes, it was better than my 4cyl Altma.

If you are plannin to keep the car for long time, then go for brand new ones, if you prefer used ones, then either go for 2005-2009 models, or 2011+ 5.0 modles. The 2010 models are waste of money, as it has got the same old juice in the new bottle. Stay away from American imported ones, and avoid buying it from used car markets. hunt on dubizzle, you can find better ones directly from genuine owner..

thank you Raza, really resolved and clarified lots of questions i had.

• 3 weeks later...