•  
Advertise here

PSM and ABS light on

bery

My 2005 Porsche Boxster recently showing PSM and ABS light on on dashboard, any clue what should be the first step to do after getting panic. I truly don't have time to drop car for weeks with Al nabooda, as i am stuck with so many projects at my work currently. Appreciate any help. Thanks in advance.

PSM and ABS light can up for several reasons. From faulty AFM sensor, Crank sensor and even in some cases due to weak battery. Firstly get the car fuses and relays checked that all getting sufficient 12v current, especially the ECU ones and Fuel pump ones. If yes, then next step is to check the battery and alternator is providing enough current? If yes, then you need to get your car to computer diagnostic and see what fault codes are recorded, some can be minor and erased off and some will be more serious.

For a fast track Porsche servicing center I can advise Al Jabiri in Sharjah behind city center, you can call Dourid on 050 4559177 and he will surely look into it and provide you with quick assessment of what's going wrong and how to fix it. My two older Porsche are being regularly serviced and maintained with same Garage.

• 1 year later...