•  
Advertise here

Cruise Control

Is't possible to install a cruise control on toyota corolla1.6 2010 power option model?

I found 1 shop selling a cruise control for corolla in Ras Al Khor, but they are not sure if my car is ready to fit a cruise control, they told me to find a shop

and ask if my car is ready, but sadly I failed to find 1, if anyone knows or have idea, please share it to me. thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

I mean prewired. Because I've been looking someone who can install the stalk before I will buy it, but sadlly i din't find one. So i'm planning to install it by myself if its a prewired. But if you know someone that you can refer will be a great help, Because the CC is plug and play, but I dont know if my vehicle is a prewired for CC.

• 2 weeks later...

Actually, I found one already in Ras Al Khor and they tried to install the stalk, but sadlly it didnt work, so they contacted someone and he's saying that my vehicle is needed to be check in their shop, they need to check the gearbox and the ecu, but he assured that its possible to install a CC. But the other problem is I dont have time to do these right now because its ramadan, because they need atlease one day to check and install a CC, I am leaving in Al Ain. Maybe I'll do this after ramadan. Anyway here's the price list for your info. Just inform me.

Cruse Control Stalk - 265-290 dhs.

Steering wire - 290 dhs.

for the gearbox and ECU wirings if not equip - still dont have Idea how much. Maybe if you could send your vehicle for inspection only atlease we know how much total the expenses. but for me i'll try these after Ramadan.

Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...