•  
Advertise here

Avalon's front grill

Hi there,

I am looking forward to buying a Toyota Avalon XLE premium ... I was done with making up my mind and also test drove the vehicle for the final decision. I just have this hunch about the exterior of the car ... the grill in the front. I was thinking of buying it in champagne mica color but now i think i should buy it in black because the black car looks much better with the grill ... the rest of the shades just look like they are overly done because of the front. just wanted a second opinion. Any agreements or disagreements?

hey there mehdi,

You know what, I think you are absolutely right. I have since both the colors around the UAE and find the black one better looking with its exteriors, nonetheless i think the avalon is one of the best cars brought into the market by toyota so don't hold back on something so minor. Congrats on your new ride.

I had a toyota avalon and unfortunately got into an accident where the front grill was damaged ... i had to get it replaced and the process became a nightmare! so be careful of taking care of your car ... but i absolutely loved the look of my car and part of it was due to THAT grill. it gave the car a very aggressive look so hope you do go ahead with this car!