•  
Advertise here

speakers gone bonkers

hi guys,

there is a funny sort of a problem going on in my car. when I turn the radio on, the speakers seem to be working fine however every time i listen to some music over the bluetooth the music sounds a little weird. It seems as if the music is being divided into both the speakers ... like i can hear the guitars and drums from one speaker and the person singing on the other.

anyy idea about what is going on? I am sure I am not JUST listening things.

If the speakers are sounding a bit weird ... (the way you described them) then treat the problem like any other speakers might have .. like at home or office. Its prolly a bad or damaged wiring. There is nothing wrong with the car system or audio system itself. What happens is that the wires are damaged from some place that the sound seems to be distorted or broken off like the way you are mentioning it as.

• 4 weeks later...

Well if you say music is fine with CD and FM and only distort with Bluetooth, then you should be looking at Bluetooth connectivity part like pairing devices is fine or if some setting can be explored in music system for Bluetooth audio setting etc.

Secondly you should also check some audio settings in your phone or tablet with whose Bluetooth you are trying to connect. May be the balance or faders is maxed out on either side in your device and causing this distorted or separated voice.