•  
Advertise here

Sad story - lesson learned

Salaam all. want to share mi sad story for wrong checking and wrong expending money and still problem same same harara all time. mi car was overheat in desert as soon i enter all. On road no problems at 140 kms. Get car check and mechanic says radiator cleaning is needed, get that but still big heating in desert, then doubted changing the radiator is needed so changed that but still same heating in desert within 5 km. Then mechanic says may be 4wd system making heat and check that and change the oil filter with gear oil also, same story. Changed the radiator cap it might be leaking pressure in stress from al futtaim original part. Nothing work, then changed mechanic and share all the problem and big list of things changed.

He advise, changed the radiator fan (very expensive) and car now ok al hamdulilah. biglesson for me and evryone to always taketwo mechanic advise, before so many items change. i Hope my story help one guy in dubai. Good night.

• 3 months later...

I am so sorry to hear that. I suppose you spent lot of money into changing parts in your car. It happened to me as well an year back, when my car was wobbling too much. And i ended up paying for car bush, wheel change and what not. Truly said! always consult more than one professional when you experience serious problems in your car. For them, what matters is the money. So be aware!! Thanks for sharing your problem. :)