•  
Advertise here

Tundra reaching 97k km

Hi guys, my tundra 05 is nearing 97,000 km and i am being told to get a couple of things changed and checked in my vehicle especially the spark plugs. Should i have this particular thing done when no apparent problem has come up? I don't mind if the techs at the dealership point something out but should I be concerned? What if i dont? Do the spark plugs run out at this km count?

Hi rajat, yes your spark plugs and a couple of other things might have worn out if they have never been checked. If you do not get a look into this then your car might overheat often or the fuel might be burning up a bit too much. All these are possibilities. You are lucky not to have any issues till now cuz usually one thing or another pops up sooner or later. just get them checked? yeah?

yeah i guess i know what you are saying. Was just trying to save some money ... but its not worth it when you have a car involved ... yes iv been blessed with a good running car ... no problems till date .. i did get my tires rotated and i was also considering looking into a new battery soon but i knew i had time on my hands.

• 1 year later...