•  
Advertise here

Rattling noise while accelerating

Hey Guys. I want to share my experience with Audi. in 2012, i bought Audi A5. I was really passionate for this car and was flying high that my dream was finally realized. But I suppose Audi didn't wanted to see me happy. After almost 6 weeks, there was a loud noise of rattling whenever i use to accelerate. I went to my dealer regarding this issue. First two times they were unable to investigate the issue in the car. Third time, i asked them to replace my car as it was first told to me by the salesman. They told me they will try and will revert me back soon. But soon my request was declined. I am really pissed by the customer service provided by Audi. Why do they lie when they have to sell a car. Now i feel they are good for nothing. So yes guys, be aware of their words when they are trying to sell you a car. Dont trust them!

Well i own the same car, but the services provided by my local dealer is more than satisfactory. I did not receive any complaints till now. I think its better for you to directly contact Audi USA customer care. I think they may help you better.

• 2 weeks later...

Not every person have the same experience as you do Amitaj. Some people are really happy with the services of Audi and some are not. I would say, sometimes it also depends on the luck. You may get a car with some manufacturing default, but it doesnt mean that all cars come with the same issue. I feel sad for you as you spent so much money on this car and you are not happy with it. I would suggest you to take the cation further, and try to resolve your issue directly with the Audi and not the dealer.