•  
Advertise here

No Airbag Deployed!

jatin

My friend is driving Q5 from an year now. Recently there was an incident because of which he lost that trust from them. He was driving with his family on highway. And suddenly he lost the control from his car and he banged to a tree. In such a case, the airbags always pop out to ensure complete safety of the driver and other passengers. But shockingly, no airbag popped out at such an incident. Everyone was safe though, it was an unexpected disappointment that they faced. My friend wrote an official email to them regarding the same. But no answer. He is really disappointed by such an incident and slowly i am loosing that trust as well. It was god's will that nothing happened.

Well i own the same car, but the services provided by my local dealer is more than satisfactory. I did not recieve any complaints till now. I think its better for you to directly contact Audi Middle East customer care. I think they may help you better

• 2 weeks later...

No Airbag! are you seious. You know you can put a case against them for this. this is something really unexpected. Please go further with this. If you wont, may be someone else will face the same issue. Before that, you must make them understood that this is somethign not acceptable.