•  
Advertise here

Battery draining

jatin

I am not happy with the customer service of honda dealers. These days the battery of my honda city, 2010 model rapidly drains away. Its really annoying as many times the car breaks down suddenly because of battery drainage. I went to the dealer and nobody attended me properly. One guy assured me that my car will be good to go in a week. Its been 2 weeks now, they did nothing with my car and they are ignoring my calls on top of it. Its really sad to see how these people are treating us. Really disappointed.

I know many people complainng about the customer service provided by Honda dealers. But foetunately,i always had a good experience with them talking from a salesman to the executive officer. I agree my honda had some issues here and there but the services provided by the dealer was always satisfactory. They always paid attention to my car and provided me best services patiently.

Cars My passion :mrgreen:  :ugeek:

If you like my above post, please press Like / Thanks on right side to help me increase my rating

• 3 weeks later...

Well I really don’t know what to say. I mean the dealers were sometimes really nice. Whenever my car had a small service like oil change, servicing etc., they were really accurate. But when one time the catalytic converter failed and had to replace it, they took so much time. So I think with the common repairs and issues, they are really nice. But if something big or uncommon thing comes up, they are really slow as if they are learning first and doing it