•  
Advertise here

Losing control on terrain road

Hey people. I have Nativa from past 3 years now. One thing is really scaring me these days. Whenever I drive my car on the terrain road, it seems the car looses control. Dont know what is wrong with it. I mean the car is fine on the highway, but gets weird on terrain road.

• 2 weeks later...

That happens when the tires of your car are not aligned properly. Or maybe the tires of your car need rotation. I would suggest you take your car to the dealer as early as possible so that the there is no accident before the problem is resolved.

• 2 years later...

@anoop If by terrain road you mean a gravel track or the desert the ABS (Anti-lock Braking System) EBD (Electronic Braking Device and the traction control could be working against you. As these type of terrain are slippery and the way ABS works is trying to lock the brakes on the road for more controlled braking with control without the screeching sound. But when you are in slippery terrain the same thing can work against you as the ABS will still try to keep the brakes from locking and your car will travel a greater distance before coming to a halt.

You should either turn of the ABS, EBD and Traction Control before you head out into loose gravel tracks or the desert.

Hope this helps anybody having the same issue.