•  
Advertise here

workshop better than a dealer

M20: My car has gone through so many replacements that if the dealer come and tell me that my car is perfect, I may not believe it. These people made me spend so much money for many issues in my car but there was no solution out of it. At first, they informed me that the coolant is leaking from my car and they replaced the radiator which by the way was completely fine. I got my old radiator scanned from a local dealer and they reported that the radiator was completely fine. Then the AC wasn’t working properly and they stated that the compressor is not working. But these foolish people did not check the coolant quantity in the car. These people are crazy. I got so pissed, that I sent an email to them stating how shameful it was for them of not serving their customers properly. Now I go to a local workshop that is way better and cheaper than my previous dealer

• 1 month later...

I uys are talking about. My father owns an inifniti, and the service provided to us is really amazing. Sometimes they even take car from home for servicing and get it back. We have always enjoyed their services and the customer service too. They are really polite and knowledgeable.