Trip report
Driving along E66 “ the road of memories “ … when I passed Lisaili just remembered how many time we broke through in a quick afternoon spin after work or early morning thinking of how the first Fewbies in my convoy would do in the technical terrain … when I reached Murqab sparked in my mind the beautiful drive we did on jan First 2022 … jumping to Sweihan drives now and I was about to miss the entry to our meeting point 😅. Luckily I didn’t and said to my self hang on the far south is waiting and has lots in the pocket of 2023 , I hope .
the Solar Power Tower “ the chimney “ was like never seen it like that before , just beautiful as if greeting us all on day one in 2023
All of us were on time except @Beide Worku who missed it. Hope all good for him.
as I mentioned earlier in the intro the drive consisted of three parts the TRM and to my surprise every one did more than great especially @Tareq Al Turq and @Gertjan ( their first IM drive ) excellent driving and communication , very well done . In the Technical part , despite all my attempts to get some one stuck had failed 🤣and this speaks of how good you were my friends and truly deserved to get so quickly to part 2 the Rewarding part after a short break we took.
Didn’t take us long to reach little Sweihan as i pumped it to the max 😄in a “catch me if you can” manner , still the guys are keeping up in the quick twisty and double to triple switches over the ridges . there even in the technical bowels which are nasty in some points we got our first true work. @MMansoor managed to pop out the right front tire of his beast. @Davie Chase took over and in no time was fixed . And in this one I realise that learning never ends at any point . The little trick was usufull in the right hands 😉
one hour left and it’s time for part three heading straight toward our exit negotiating a Mixed kind of terrain. Well still I couldn’t finish the drive before I managed to crest my self ( 50% was intentional 🤣) and the guys answered all the questions precise and correct and helped me to keep the promise of NO ROPES
@Vaibhav without your perfect second lead negotiation we could have grown some muscles especially in the first part😄. Thank you my friend.
@DP1011 , Deepak wrangler @Simon D and @Fabien Monleau you kept the strong train even more stronger and unbreakable. Very well done and pleasure to drive with you guys always. @Imteeaz hope to see you soon in the support family as i always considered you one of them . Excellent bro.
last but not the least thank you @Davie Chase for the sweep as always sleek and helpful when ever needed. glad we kept the new winch untouched😉 .. oh btw here is the link to the SPT
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Concentrated_solar_power
thank you all again and wish you all a very happy and healthy new year 🙏