Jump to content

DP1011

Members
  • Posts

    3,046
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    78
  • Country

    India
  • Carnity Points

    2,703 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by DP1011

  1. Hi @Vanessa8580 Thanks for the confirmation - To answer your questions : 1. I will be driving Jeep 2021 Wrangler 2. I dont have any prior professional experience , have done couple of drives with friends exploring Qudra / Half Desert 3. Yes My car has have front and back tow-points... Looking forward to this Drive ! Regards Deepak
  2. @Foxtrot Oscar - My Apologies for a last minute drop off, This doesnt reflect my seriousness of how much I was looking forward to this drive! Am sure the team had amazing fun, and Hopefully I make it to next one...🙏🏼
  3. Hi @Foxtrot Oscar, Thanks ! Looking forward to this ! I will be Driving Jeep Wrangler 2021, Rubicon My Prior Off Roading experience includes couple of self drives with friends in Qudra & Half Desert Yes, I have Front and Back Tow Points... See you Sunday ! :)
  4. Hi @Foxtrot Oscar ..Is there any possibility for the Waitlisted guys ?
  5. Hi Folks! an absolute newbie:) with my new Jeep Wrangler 2021😄, Currently on waitlist but if confirmed will be looking forward to connect and get this exciting experience. Prior experience is only inform of self drive with Friends , in last 1 year:)
  6. Thanks Islam - unfortunately cant join as I am yet to take by booster shot , so its gray and not green in Al hosn...:( But soon next time !
  7. Hi Folks! A newbie, with self driving experience with friends:) Am currently on waitlist, but if confirmed would be great to see you all weekend:) I would be driving Jeep 2021 Wrangler:)
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of use