Welcome to Carnity.com
PLEASE READ THIS IMPORTANT LEGAL INFORMATION THAT GOVERNS YOUR USE OF THE CARNITY.COM WEBSITE AND SERVICES.
1 Feb 2022
Carnity Technology FZE (“carnity”) owns and operates the online portal on the website http://carnity.com (the “Website”).
You can read more About us here.
Please take a moment to review these terms and rules detailed below. If you agree with them and wish to proceed with the registration, simply click the "Register" button below. To cancel this registration, simply hit the 'back' button on your browser.
Forums, Clubs, Advice, Business listings, Classifieds and other features of carnity are provided for your personal and non-commercial use. The views and opinions expressed on the Forums, Clubs, Advices don't reflect ours. We are not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and we are not responsible for the contents of any message and its accuracy.
The messages express here are the views of the author of the message, and not the views of carnity. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email or contact us page. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time, if we determine that removal is necessary.
Your content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any person's legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action against any person (in each case in any jurisdiction and under any applicable law).
- be libelous or maliciously false;
- be obscene or indecent;
- infringe any copyright, moral right, database right, trade mark right, design right, right in passing off, or other intellectual property rights;
- infringe any right of confidence, right of privacy or right under data protection legislation;
- constitute negligent advice or contain any negligent statement;
- constitute an incitement to commit a crime, instructions for the commission of a crime or the promotion of criminal activity;
- be in contempt of any court, or in breach of any court order;
- be in breach of racial or religious hatred or discrimination legislation;
- be blasphemous;
- be in breach of official secrets legislation;
- be in breach of any contractual obligation owed to any person;
- depict violence in an explicit, graphic or gratuitous manner;
- be pornographic, lewd, suggestive or sexually explicit;
- be untrue, false, inaccurate or misleading;
- consist of or contain any instructions, advice or other information which may be acted upon and could, if acted upon, cause illness, injury or death, or any other loss or damage;
- constitute spam;
- be offensive, deceptive, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, harassing, anti-social, menacing, hateful, discriminatory or inflammatory; or
- cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety to any person.
- No advertising, selling, promotion or soliciting is allowed.
- Treat other subscribers with courtesy and respect.
- Do not express disagreements or personal vendettas on the forums.
- You are responsible for all messages and content you post on the site.
- Please note that with each post, your IP address is recorded.
To help us moderate the Forum, all content must be in English only.
Should you find any content that you feel is inappropriate or not in line with these rules, please let us know by using the “REPORT” button. It will be reviewed by moderators and content will be moderated or removed, if needed.
If you break the Forum rules then we may require that any future content posted by you is moderated or even place a temporary or permanent suspension of your ability to participate in any part of or all of the forums and clubs.
If you submit or share offensive or inappropriate content to the Forum or otherwise engage in any disruptive behavior on the Forum, and we think your behavior is serious and/or repetitive, we may use whatever information we have to stop any such actions.
We reserve the right to delete any contribution or take any action against any piece of content published here, at any time, for any reason.
We reserve the right to report to the relevant authorities any content which we believe to be illegal.
Carnity Club Indemnity
Carnity provides the platform and support to several cars, hobbyists and off-road clubs. All Carnity clubs are managed and run "voluntarily" by their respective owners, leaders, moderators and members.
- Carnity provides the technological platform to organize and operate clubs.
- Carnity provides restricted (paid) or open (free) membership options for different clubs.
- Carnity provides the technological development needed to serve club members' needs efficiently.
- Using the carnity platform involves meeting real people and doing real things in the real world, which can sometimes lead to unexpected or unpleasant situations. We cannot control what happens in the real world, and we are not responsible for it. You should use common sense and good judgment when interacting with others.
UAE road traffic law will be applicable for all on-road and off-road scenarios, responsibilities and liabilities.
- You are fully responsible for your own actions while driving and participating in any event or drive.
- You must decide your driving ability and what you and your vehicle are capable of doing.
- Carnity Technology - FZE and any of its clubs are not responsible for any incidents/accidents/mishaps caused during the drive/event to either the participant or the passengers or participating vehicle.
Please know by participating in any carnity off-road drives and events you declare and agree to the following:
- I wish to voluntarily participate or lead the trips, or any event, which has been organized by carnity or its clubs.
- I fully understand that off-roading is inherently hazardous and an extreme sport and that I am voluntarily exposing myself to the risk of personal injury or even death by participating in any carnity off-road drive or events.
- I accept that carnity will not test my fitness or ability to drive any motor vehicle or to operate any equipment associated with its activities but instead will rely on my own judgment of my fitness & ability.
- I am fully responsible for the consequences of my own self-assessment or negligence.
- I understand that I must comply with club rules and safety standards as per the off-road structure, trip lead and support team instructions.
- I understand that having fully comprehensive insurance with off-road cover is better for my vehicle, damages, or accident if I may cause.
- I understand that I will be responsible for any fine, penalty, financial or legal implications during any carnity drives or events from any private or government entities or organizations.
I understand that I need to have my own off-road insurance to recover my vehicle in case of a vehicle breakdown.
- In case your insurance doesn't cover off-road breakdown recovery, then you can check with AAA or IATC.
- I will not participate in any carnity drives or events under the influence of any type of alcohol or drugs.
- Any vehicle which I will use during the carnity off-road drives or events will be safe and in good mechanical condition.
- During carnity drives or events, club members may take videos and photographs, please be informed that you could be included in those photographs either intentionally, or unintentionally, carnity holds no responsibility if your image or video were to be captured and shared publicly.
- If you do not wish to appear in any of the pictures or videos, you have the right to inform the photographer or videographer to omit you while capturing the image or request deletion.
- Using any of the media formats (i.e photographs or videos) taken during the carnity drives and events is strictly not permitted for any commercial purposes, or for personal gain without written approval from carnity.
- We have the right to use members' videos and pictures to be shared on carnity social media platforms and websites.
The User agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Company, the Carnity Technology - FZE and each of their officers, subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, assigns, directors, managers, officers, agents, service providers, suppliers and employees, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses (whether direct, indirect or consequential), liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorneys’ fees) arising from (a) your improper use of, or your inability to use, the Website or the Service; (b) your breach of any provision of these Terms; and/or (c) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, trademark, trade secret or other property, or privacy right. As far as the law allows, this defense and indemnification obligation will survive termination, modification or expiration of these Terms and your use of the Website and its services.
Release and Waiver of Liability
I (including myself, my personal representatives, heirs, next of kin, executors, administrators, legal representatives and successors) agree to make no claim, sue, or hold liable Carnity Technology - FZE, its managers, directors, crews, marshals, members, or anyone involved in the drive or event including supporting individuals, companies and agents in respect of any penalties, fines, loss, damage to personal property or injury suffered by me during any carnity drives or event and to indemnify them against their costs and losses arising out of any claim made against them or any of them by anyone to the extent that such costs and losses are attributable directly or indirectly to my participation in the event.
Furthermore, I recognize that I must have regard to the safety of others & act in a safe & responsible manner, acknowledging that, if as a result of my negligence others suffer damage to property, death or injury, I may be held responsible.