Please take a moment to review these terms and rules detailed below. If you agree with them and wish to proceed with the registration, simply click the "Register" button below. To cancel this registration, simply hit the 'back' button on your browser.
Please remember that we are not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message.
The messages express here are the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of this Car Enthusiast's Community. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary.
These Forum's and other features of https://carnity.com is provided for your personal and non-commercial use. The views and opinions expressed on the Forum don't reflect ours (unless they are from one of our Admin). You must not submit any Content that doesn't comply with the below terms:
- To help us moderate the Forum, all Content must be in English only.
- Before posting content which contains an image of another person(s); property owned by another person(s); and/ or reference to another person which might be used to identify them (either alone, or in combination with any other content), you must get that persons consent.
- Should you find any content that you feel is inappropriate or not in line with these rules, please let us know by using the “REPORT” button. If we agree that it should be removed, it may take a day or two for the content to be removed.
- We will review the content you submit to the Forum to make sure it’s suitable, relevant and in line with all the Forum Guidelines.
- If you break the Forum rules then we may require that any future content posted by you is moderated or even place a temporary or permanent suspension of your ability to participate in any part of or all of the Forums.
- If you submit or share offensive or inappropriate content to the Forum or otherwise engage in any disruptive behavior on the Forum, and we think your behavior is serious and/or repetitive, we may use whatever information we have to stop any such actions.
- We reserve the right to delete any contribution, or take any action against any piece of content published here, at any time, for any reason.
- We reserve the right to report to the relevant authorities any content which we believe to be illegal.
RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY, ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY
- You are responsible for your own actions while driving and participating in any event or drives.
- You must decide your driving ability and what you and your vehicle are capable of doing.
- Carnity Technology - FZE, Carnity.com and any of its club are not responsible for any incidents/accidents/mishaps caused during the drive/event to either the participant or the passengers or participating vehicle.
In consideration of participation in any event/drive organized, sponsored, promoted or directed by Carnity Technology - FZE, Carnity.com and any of it's club, the undersigned for himself, his personal representative, heirs, and next of kin HEREBY RELEASES the Carnity Technology - FZE, Carnity.com and any of it's club, marshal, crew, officers, directors, promoters, sponsors, employees and agents of the Club, as well as the owners of the property upon which the event is held, of all liability to the undersigned, whether caused by the negligent act, or omission of the Carnity Technology - FZE, Carnity.com and any of it's club or otherwise while the undersigned is for any purpose participating in such an event/drive. The undersigned acknowledges that there is an inherent risk associated with any/all drives/events, including damage to vehicles, and the undersigned fully assumes the risks involved.
IN ADDITION, the undersigned AGREES TO INDEMNIFY, AND HOLD HARMLESS the Carnity Technology - FZE, Carnity.com and any of it's club from any loss, liability damage, or cost he or she incurs due to such participation by the undersigned, whether caused by the Carnity Technology - FZE, Carnity.com and any of it's club negligence or otherwise and AGREES TO ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK for any bodily injury, death, or property damage from the Carnity Technology - FZE, Carnity.com and any of it's club negligence or otherwise while the undersigned is participating in any of the drive/events.
ENOUGH OF ALL LEGAL AND FORMAL TERMS AND RULES, Let's start the engine now and roar.