Many thanks Mario for your help and clear explanations, I am happy that you got it sorted out in the end! I assume that is quite nice to inflate all 4 tires in the same time
Many thanks Mario for your reply, did you collaborated with anyone to install those 2 twin compressors and air tank to the car? what was the total budget for this work/garage used?
Yes I agree with you, the 2nd engine air filter is a good approach for clean and good air for your engine.
Many thanks for the reply Gaurav, I was thinking not having a tank will impact the flow of the air via that air blow gun which will make it almost useless for blowing any dust
Dears,
By any chance, anybody, had the possibility to convert his battery powered tyre compressor to achieve a small air gun capability? I would like to have the chance to blow up the air from my engine or similar locations after each drive and not spending too much in adding a permanent air tank system to the car.
Any ideas what we can do in this matter?
Thank you in advance!
@Ale Vallecchi thank you so much for this challenging drive, the pressure was intense!
Thank you to all the others for the support and presence! @Gurcharan Mehta thank you for the pull!!
By any chance is there a Gallery location for this drive, I was not able to find it.