Summer Off-road Adventures

Carnity Drive Notification

Due to extremely high demand for Carnity off-road drives and to give everyone a fair chance to sign up in advance, we are sending off-road drive notifications via WhatsApp.

Every Sunday we send two WhatsApp notifications:

1. Morning at 11 AM: Drive plan with all drive details
  2. Evening at 7 PM: Drive link with calendar to RSVP

All drives calendar will go live at 7 PM, every Sunday, so that everyone gets a fair chance to sign up.

Please note that some drives do get filled within a few minutes, so please leave your name in the drive post as a wait list, and trip lead will add your name if anyone drops out.

To prevent all drives getting full on Sunday by multiple RSVP. We like to request everyone to pick ONE DRIVE initially and then book your second or third drive on Wednesday onward, please.

Sun - Tuesday - Limiting one drive per member
Wednesday Onward - RSVP on multiple drives

Please join the Carnity Drive Notification - WhatsApp group for receiving off-road drive notifications.

If you are an old member, please verify that you are still part of this WhatsApp broadcast list.

P.S. We strictly limit this to drive notifications and critical announcements only.

image.png

• Like (+1) 7
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

1 hour ago, Anoop Raj said:

I would like to join holiday drives. Please mark me 

Hi Anoop,

All drives will go live at 7 PM today, so you need to pick the drive you wish to join and RSVP the calendar.

4 minutes ago, Anoop Raj said:

Hi Gaurav,Thanks for your reply. Just a quick one, I can join for a fewbie drive? Is it very adventurous?

For replying to this topic, please

Subscribe and then join Offroad Club

And enjoy multiple level off-road drives - every weekend.

Important Information

Terms of use