•  
Advertise here

Need good Mechanic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Guys, i want to share my experience here so you don't have to do my mistake. I have bought a used A4 and it's my first time to buy an Audi but it's not my first car, anyways the car was in a very good condition but 3 weeks back it had a coolant leakage problem, and i heard that the agency will cost me a huge amount of money if i decided to go there to solve the problem beside they will take a long time, so i went to AAA service center - alqouz industrial area, and it was the worst experience ever.

First of all they took around 6 hours just to diagnose the problem and tell where the leakage is coming from, i know that's somehow acceptable as it is leakage and knowing the source may take time.

Second they quoted me even higher than the agency for the labor fees (that's what i found after doing the payment), also when you buy any spare part from the agency usually they give you a discount, when AAA didn't!

Third i received the car (after 4 days) with the under engine cover is not fixed with any clips or screws while i am sure it had all the original screws because i did an oil change just one month earlier, when i returned back to them to get the cover fixed they told me that they received it without screws, after a fight they solved the problem by non original screws and cables.

At last they changed the heater hose and a flange (leakage problem) + Axle boot + Intake hose and the leakage problem is solved now, they didn't even fill it with antifreeze (only water).

Still feel there is a noise coming from the bottom of the car, after all i believe the agency could do better.

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I paid around 1,300 AED for the full maintenance where they changed the oil, all filters, and did a full checkup.

Incredibly they didn't find any leak, and I was told to go there immediately when the low oil signal goes on.

So far, everything is normal... and I'm quite happy how they took care of the whole car.

We'll see how it goes...

1300 for just oil and filters change service. Which service was it? And which workshop your are reffering?

I'm talking about Audi garage itself, the dealer in Dubai. Was 160K Km service.

They said it is 750 AED for the basic service (every 15K KM), and around 1,300 for the one with filters (every 30K KM).