Advertise here

Pajero workshops and 4x4 modifications

Hello, I've recently bought a 2004 pajero and looking for workshops that are familiar and whatd you call experts on the pajero, i previously owned a nissan patrol and every shop in Al Ain industrial area is familiar with it, the pajero on the other hand is a complete mystery to them. 

Any of you can refer me to reputable workshops for A/ repairs and maintenance B/ 4x4 modifications

Im looking into swapping the engine, if anyone has done so please let me know as i got plenty of questions on that topic.

Hi Sultan, we do not refer any specific car businesses here to deter spam. You can find car businesses here: https://carnity.com/business_listing/ or google them.

9 hours ago, sultan2183 said:

i previously owned a nissan patrol and every shop in Al Ain industrial area is familiar with it, the pajero on the other hand is a complete mystery to them. 

That's very strange. Pajero is Japanese and very similar to any other Nissan and Toyota.

If you have BMW, Land Rover or Porsche then the above statement might justify in some cases, but not for Mitsubishi.

9 hours ago, sultan2183 said:

Im looking into swapping the engine,

I have had extensive experience in swapping and rebuilding the Pajero engines, happy to help with your specific questions and reasons to swap (most imp).

• Like (+1) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.