•  
Advertise here

Nav disc for Middle East P38

Thanks. I sent a message to the number and he called me back very quickly. I will be going to see him in a few days. Dont know if the system needs to be reset before using this disc because the Range Rover came from the USA and the last position in the nav display is California.

1985 Defender crewcab

Used this number and got in touch; new disc now in place and working well.

Was a little scary to start with, it all rebooted and worked fine for about 5 mins after I'd left the chap, then "disc read error" and nothing!!

I called the guy back and as you can imagine was a little colourful in my expressions, but true to his word he said it would be OK in an hour or so (it took two hours) but it restarted on it's own and works perfectly.

Hope this stops anyone getting too stressed!

Kim

I also have 2000 P38 Autobiography that comes with VHS player and sony screen. Can i also get this done, if i source GPS unit from scrap???

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

• 1 month later...

i got the 2010 UAE Nav map dvd from a friend for LR2...i inserted it in the dvd player and an error message "error reading the nav. maps data".....should i ignore and keep in the dvd and it will work eventually after some time maybe a couple of hours as some of the posts are saying? or do you think the dvd i received is faulty

second question: where is a good maintenance workshop for Land Rover other than AlTayer as my service contract is about to expire and i will have to resort to an external workshop?