•  
Advertise here

Defender 90 - Roof Rack?

Good evening all, Starting to look for a Roof rack with ladder access for a 90. Think the Patriot ones look smart. Wondering where in Dubai would be a good place to start the search. Will ask in AAA next week. Any thoughts would be much appreciated. Cheers Mike

LR3 2009

Dual Cab Defender (Black) 2006

Depends a bit what you want to use it for. Having the Front Runner Slimline. Alloy and with a smart system to mount accessories in a flexible way. Lots of accessories available and the D90 stays below 2.10m if not lifted, interesting for parking. It comes without a frame, means you can mount a tent on it.

One Life - Live It!

Defender 90 TD5

Cheers Walther 75 - last thing I need is us forgetting about the roofrack and losing it in a parking lot!!! I'm going to look into the Front Runner Slimline. Did you get it in Dubai? Thanks again. Do you have any close up of your TD5? In the process of buying one and looking for so ideas for alterations.

LR3 2009

Dual Cab Defender (Black) 2006

Yeah, that was my thought as well. The truck is now 208cm, not lifted, but with roof rack. Adding tent and other stuff it's 2.36 and goes only in a few parking lots.

Attached a few pics of mine. Trying to stay as stock as possible. Just chequer plates, wider tires, underbody protection. Might add a winch with 1" lift anytime soon.

post-102-140418792558_thumb.jpg

post-102-140418792571_thumb.jpg

post-102-140418792581_thumb.jpg

One Life - Live It!

Defender 90 TD5

Good phots! Did you mod it yourself? Think a snorkel is next on my list, with the roof rack to follow.

Yepp, easy thing to do. Drill, rivet gun... Do most of the stuff myself. Might change the interior as well and installing a drawer system in the back and probably adding some additonal torque as well. Installing a snorkel is rather on the easy side as well, depending on the model you chose. The available kits are all ready to mount, in most cases even without the need to open the hood.

One Life - Live It!

Defender 90 TD5