•  
Advertise here

advice on good tires

sikander

Salam everyone,

A couple of months ago I really used my car roughly and took it around in deserts and did some off-roading with it as well ... my tires look all worn out now and i was thinking of getting new ones ... any advice on what i should keep in mind when buying the new tires since i often tend to use my LR4 in off-roading schemes and stuff... I don't want to be getting all worn out tires again very soon.

If money is not an issue and you want best of both world (sand performance + road comfort) along with good life go for Michelin Latitude.

Second best option is Yokohama Geolander HT (more on road comfort) or ATS (more on offroad performance).

Third best is Cooper ATR (more on offroad performance)

I agree with jackson ...

I had Michelin Latitude on my LR and they lasted for a good amount of time ... fine it is an investment but a positive one especially since you are mentioning that you use your LR off the road as well. Don't go with bridgestone since I recently had issues with these ones. After reaching 20k miles on them they tend to get noisy and apparently I am not the only one with this problem ... search for yourself online!