Advertise here

Small question, big dilemma

I am a proud owner of the Range Rover Sport. It out-muscles the LR4 in terms of horsepower meaning better performance. The fuel economy of the LR4 is 19 to 27 kmpg as compared to 20 to 28 mpg of the Sport making the Sport better in this respect. The LR4 is no match in terms of luxury and the off road capabilities. Go for the Sport. It is a gorgeous and sporty car. Even if it means saving up more, the Range Rover Sport is worth every penny.

It depends on what you are looking for. Of course the fuel economy of the LR4 doesn’t do as well as the Sport. The standard Engine for both cars is 5.0L V8 32 valves. It has more or less the same spectacular off road and on road capabilities as the Sport. The cargo capacity of the LR4 is more than that of the Sport and still outdoes it in seating capacity; 7 versus 5. For its price, it has an admirably good number of features; rear parking sensors, a navigation system and a premium audio system, dual-zone automatic climate control, leather upholstery, front and rear sunroofs, Bluetooth etc. It may not outdo the Sport but it is still a good option.

• 2 weeks later...

I might sound dumb but so far my main issue with the LR4 is Fuel economy. Yeah people with money in their pockets buy this car and they can certainly afford its fuel consumption but i am weighing its pros and cons, I may save a few dirhams when purchasing it only to spend much more on fuel. You should ask yourself - am i that in love with the car?