•  
Advertise here

my suspensions are having problems

seddiqi

hey i have just purchased a second hand Lexus LS430. On the first day of driving all was perfectly good but on the second day the suspension seems to have locked solid, and now when driving I am bounced all over the place. I have spoken to a Lexus dealer, who tells me it will take four weeks before they can look at it which i can understand as they have a lot of traffic flow Does any one have any ideas on what the problem could be and if i can get a temp fix till the appointment.

thanx

Show to any garage in Al quoz, professional ones. And get the faulty spring or shocks changed.

Buy parts from lexus dealer or in shj (discounted rates) from Divya, Dhanya, Majelan and get job done in al quoz. its no technical big job, its more of labour job, so no worries you ca get it done outside safely.

• 2 months later...

The Vehicle you bought must have changed from stock to sport suspensions. As you mentioned its a used car so you do not know the history of the previous user. Change the front shock absorbers to avoid the bumpy ride. Chintan' is right use the shops he has mentioned.

All the best. :)