•  
Advertise here

Sharjah BMW 2nd hand parts

Hi all i need to be pointed in the correct direction pertaining BMW and Mercedes Benz 2nd hand original body and engine parts. As ive heard of Sharjah auto salvage mecca where good used 2nd hand parts can be picked up at bargain prices.

If this is so can who ever in the forum please shed some light on this as well as organize some leads contacts etc. i will be highly appreciated.

Regards

Riyaadh

• 3 weeks later...

Stay away from buying 2nd hand parts of European cars, if you want reliability go for the fresh one, because most parts are worn out that hits the market. If still you need it, make sure there is not much lathing gone, check out the edges. Its good bargain there on Sharjah market, make sure you get the apt part that fits your vehicle. See if its not absolutely moneypit.

• 2 weeks later...

Well i don't agree with you cyborg as there are so many parts that has no connection with life or consumable life span of cars and they are perfectly re-usable, not only for saving money but for sake of recycling, green planet earth and to reduce carbon footprint involve in producing each part over and over again. Usually electronics, cosmetic body parts, interior trim parts etc are very easily re-usable if they have been removed from accidental damage car and comes with few days warranty.

I have used wiper motor that busted for no reason and costed me 300 dhs out of accidental car, that new cost around 1500 dhs. Its been 1 year and its working absolutely fine. I am sorry Riyaadh, i don't have contact number but you need to score few scrapyard by yourself and matching part number to get lucky, as all scraps in shj don't entertain over the phone.