Jump to content

DP1011

Members
  • Posts

    3,046
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    78
  • Country

    India
  • Carnity Points

    2,703 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by DP1011

  1. Congratulations @Mike M.Well done acheivement:)
  2. おめでとう @takeshi sobue 素晴らしい !!! あなたのための幸せ
  3. For records Congratulations ! @RiaanJH 🍻! Lets pace up the jeep gang with @Amr Aydin's announcement too today😁🤘🏽
  4. 😎🤘🏽🤘🏽, Congratulations @Amr Aydin and see you on Satday for ur first FB+ we will have fun in this level up drive😎
  5. Yes @Thomas Varghese! In @Ale Vallecchi's drive But Later I was told that Ale did announce it on radio just before concluding drive, to be careful as we would be driving back from Abu Dhabi, but guess interference and I missed the MOST imp message of the drive😂😂
  6. Why does this Pajero looks like Jeep to me @Rob S @Hisham Masaad 😂
  7. I had one last week😕😕, realised only after flast that the exit was from Abu Dhabi, Only good part is discount offered, making it 195😂😂
  8. Hi @Brette - I withdrew my WL RSVP, as this was would become by third drive, and initially I RSVPd before the announcement of Fuel Prices 🤐
  9. @sophiedana You Dont need to be ! You are in Safe hands, I did my Absolute NB with @Vanessa8580 too ! PLUS, You have a co-passenger who comes with 22 drives - Way to go ! Long awaited ! @Amr Aydin - Enjoy your First drive as a Co-passenger
  10. @Rajat Verma - Hat-trick of WL for @Kailas's Drive ? You need to upgrade your wifi bandwidth perhaps , am sure you will make it 😎
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of use