Thanks again @Vanessa8580 and the rest of the team for the great dfive this morning. Really enjoyed gettingout in the dunes today. Was my first drive with my son Will as co-pilot and he is already asking about the next one! 👍
@Ale Vallecchi sorry for the late notice, unfortunately an unexpected commitment has come up for me on Sunday morning so I can no longer join this drive. I was looking forward to this one too, as I am keen to demonstrate I’m ready for promotion. Hopefully there will be another one like this coming up again soon.
hope you all have a great drive!
Thanks again @Gaurav and the rest of the team for a great drive this afternoon. Had lots of fun and practiced our skills - but counting 70 camels is hard to beat! 😂
Thanks again Davie and the whole team for making this morning such a fun drive. I really felt like I learnt a lot today and my 8yo son Henry had a ball too in the passenger seat. 👍 Wont stop talking about the "camel bones" he found by the rocks.. 😂
I followed the dirt road that is parallel east of the main road and have arrived at the meeting point ok
If you enter the dirt road from near the point marked by Ozgu, then you can follow it parallel to the main road all the way to the meeting point.