Jump to content

_Herman_

Full Access
  • Posts

    493
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    11
  • Carnity Points

    0 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by _Herman_

  1. He learned the hard way not to text while ridin’ see @Gertjan‘s zoomed in shot for proof, a truly fantastic picture
  2. Before gravity took over 😂 Hey! He’s texting while, eeeeh, riding! Now we know why he fell off! Lessons were learned that day..!
  3. @Emanuel OK, done! Thanks and see you tomorrow then 👍🏻👍🏻 @Frederic congrats indeed on 200 leads, that sounds like a number that has been years in the making… quite an achievement!!
  4. I’m on the same day Newbie drive, but would happily switch with a newbie member to this one if that makes sense. Win-win.
  5. iPhone magic, @Luke K P! I’d love to be able to boast that it was my trusty Olympus dslr, but in reality that hasn’t been out of the bag for 2 years I think. We have been seduced by convenience… ☝️🤣
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of use