Jump to content

_Herman_

Full Access
  • Posts

    493
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    11
  • Carnity Points

    0 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by _Herman_

  1. Instead of saying “Really? Shovelling in August?” the whole group was quick to help. So thanks guys, for showing that true team spirit. haha, let me see I think I have more shovellers on cam
  2. That was 3 months, @_luke_?? Unbelievable… Good to have you back!! Oh and new cars need extra drives, but you knew that, right? I now also want another car: the absolutely fantastic imaginary Toyota from your movieposter!!
  3. “Just keep your rig in shape and don’t be an A-hole” Words to live by, @Thomas54675!
  4. Always fun driving with you @khurramm! We started more or less at the same time. I remember on a newbie drive a lot of talk about pop-outs on the radio and my co-driver asked me what that was. One minute later you had your first pop-out. She still feels sorry for having jinxed you.
  5. By steering down you absolutely nailed one of the principal rules: “no fighting gravity”. Good choice! (Also, I love that I now know I can post GIFs!!)
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of use