Jump to content

_Herman_

Full Access
  • Posts

    492
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    11
  • Carnity Points

    0 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by _Herman_

  1. Thanks @Mark B for this wonderful drive, the changing weather gave the desert (as well as the cars) another look and changed the sand texture, loved the pace and swooping lines throughout the drive. Thanks for showing me the lines@Krinesh, thanks @Bjoern for sweep and conversation, and thanks @Myrko for filling my mirrors with that cool Defender. Hope to see you all again soon!
  2. AAAAAARGH apologies to once again wimp out, Ale. I was convinced I had cleared the afternoon from work, but did not realize that some plannings were made in western european time… Your route sounds absolutely amazing!!
  3. @Luke K P, @Zubail, I have a 2024 Ford Everest, in essence a Ranger but without the Raptor’s Baja Mode. Wondering what this means for my airbags after the ‘long press’ on the TC button? Any knowledge shared is appreciated
  4. Good evening Ale, When I signed in I received the notification that I already was on another drive (today 14 feb) and could not join this one. So I made alternative plans. So my apologies, I did no know I was added to the list in the end. Hope to join your drive another time. Have fun, all!
  5. Thanks for your swift reply! You’re selling the concept It takes a bit of searching to weed out the abused ones and to self-justify as it will be an extra car, not a daily driver. On the upside, that means it will not rake in much mileage. Good for keeping maintenance cost in check. Thanks again!
  6. Out of interest, what is your general review after driving it for a while? Would you say the F150 Raptor is proving to be ageing unreliably? Or bad luck with the worked engine? Reason for asking: really want one, love the V8
  7. This is turning out to be a very good topic, with nice spin-offs: Themed drive on the car-debate with @Mike M. (count me in!) and @ChrisW hinting at the star-dunes drive, really hope that one comes up again, would love to see that..!
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of use