Jump to content

Thomas54675

Enthusiast
  • Posts

    293
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    3
  • Country

    Germany
  • Carnity Points

    0 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by Thomas54675

  1. until

    ...... and 10 Minutes later I see you shoveling on top of a ridge 😁
  2. until

    Thank you @Emanuel indded the drive had a nice steady pace and great flow thru the dunes. @J-P L good lead with some extra spice 😁 Looking forward to the next one.
  3. super en sien regtig uit daarna om meer onder jou leiding te ry 😁
  4. @ChrisW fantastic write up. Thank you sharing. I have fitted my compressor at the same location (jeep jk 2 door), small compartment in the trunck. The problem i got was overheating and I blow a fuse. Now I always use a small stick to keep it open, during the usage, so it has a better air circulation.
  5. until

    @Mark B great drive and definitely we must repeat it. Being off for some time it was perfect to get into the swing again. Even with some ESC engagement problems at the beginning (after major service last week LOL) the 4L practice needs a volume 2. Believe we can all agree. Looking forward to your plans in the coming weeks.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of use