Jump to content

Thomas54675

Enthusiast
  • Posts

    282
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    3
  • Country

    Germany
  • Carnity Points

    0 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by Thomas54675

  1. Hi Fred, I just went online to copy the meeting link for what I thought was tomorrow’s Valentine’s desert escape (after convincing my wife I don’t love my Jeep more than her)… only to realize it’s actually on Sunday — proof that Carnity is truly a family-friendly club after all! 😂😂 c u on SUNDAY
  2. Jeep is a way of life. Ford Trucks? The only lifestyle I saw in Texas was people hanging rubber nut sacks from the tow hook. Hope this answers almost all 😁😁😁
  3. Hi @Emanuel sure the rims might help but the main aim is, I believe, to stay present, balanced and deliberate when riding or crossing dune ridges. I need to lose a bit of my grip on the steering wheel, relax. Ride with an “neutral throttle” and let my Jeep work. My “light” rig and its short wheelbase do act immediately if I pull or steer a bit to harsh. “Smooth is safe” 😁. I think we are all blessed @Gaurav structured Carnity, where we can practice (so many times), gain confidence and Team spirit / camaraderie is encouraged. c u soon 👊
  4. Indeed it was a awesome drive. And guess what? Getting fixed and ready 😅 Thx again to everyone for the fast fix. Carnity rules 👊
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of use