Jump to content

Shane Phillips

Members
  • Posts

    7
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Country

    United Arab Emirates
  • Carnity Points

    0 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by Shane Phillips

  1. I was promoted to Fewbie, I guess that is not enough. I think I will just quit the club as I am unable to join any drives suitable to my level. There is also not that many drives on the club.
  2. Hi, I just joined Carnity Off Road Club. I have been offroading for 3 years and am looking forward to driving with you. I am unable to join any drives. Also not sure if there is anyone I can call to understand how I can join the drives? My mobile is +971 50 940 7537 if anyone can reach out that would be great or advise who I can call to understand how this works. I downloaded the app but still can see what to click to join and it says if you show up for a drive they won't let you on it.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of use