Advertise here

How about forum for other stuff..?

taqir

How about forum for other stuff..?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Other forum needed...?

• Absolutely Yes
    • Defintely No

I know it's a car place, but how about having one more forum for other stuff where we can talk about anything other than cars.

For Example:

• Phones
  • School
  • Travel
  • Flights
  • Games
  • Property
  • Restaurants
  • Night Club
  • Like (+1) 2

I think it's a good idea. It would give people a chance to share their advice and views on other topics. I love cars but lets face it, if you met someone in the real world and all they did was talk about cars, you would get fed up pretty quickly. 

It's a good idea but only if it's moderated properly to filter tons of junk and useless talks and inquiry board like whatsapp groups.

• Where to get the key replacement for my door?
  • Any idea where to get cheapest printing in dubai?
  • Any contact to get ethiopian maid in dubai?

Oh yes guys, good to know about other stuff from car owners. That give you some sense of we are not the only stupid to change our phones frequently for better tech, or shift to expensive house to save commute time. It adds the perspective of common people behavior in UAE.

Sorry I don't think so!

what is the unique about Carnity from other social media like Facebook?

If the admin approved it and continue withe same prospective like business listing and others what the unique about Carnity from Souq.com?

Unless it's a plan to reach these stages?

I said yes, but I totally agree with Saleem. What I mean is, if any one forum been created under any main forum that includes all other gir gir talks, them it's healthy as sometime we like to talk and share other stuff. Having various tens and hundred of other categories listed above is insane and Carnity should rename to souqnity in that case.

Cars My passion :mrgreen:  :ugeek:

If you like my above post, please press Like / Thanks on right side to help me increase my rating

4 hours ago, Barry said:

Where does the souq comparison come from?

As the admin would proceed with his prospective for business listing and used items for sale (instead of used cars) eventually it would be compared with Souq and even Dubizzle....!!