driftaholic Posted October 2, 2023 Share Posted October 2, 2023 I found a couple front Torsen upgrades for my 2006 Montero (Pajero 3 or V60- / NM, NP). Nobody in my country has any experience with these so I figured I would look abroad to see in anyone has familiarity with these products and if they could recommend. I'm specifically looking for Torsen style to match the rear. TEMA4x4 Front Torsen: https://www.ebay.com/itm/295289681911 Xinjin LSD: https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/limited-slip-differential-Torsen-structure-for_1600876006908.html Thanks in advance!! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Frederic Posted October 2, 2023 Share Posted October 2, 2023 Limited slip differential on Pajero ? That sounds interesting ! @Stumpy Paj might have experience with those perhaps. I only have a rear LSD on my Isuzu Trooper but never installed one on my Pajero. "Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now