•  
Advertise here

Cup Holder For Super Safari

Hey folks,

I think we're all in the same boat with our tiny cup holders, right? I just came across some cup holders that look like they could fix our problem. But there's a catch – it looks like the company is all the way in Australia, and they only ship to Australia and New Zealand. Does anyone have any ideas on how we could snag these in the UAE?

Thanks a bunch!

SamyB

CupHolder1.jpg

CupHolder2.jpg

CupHolder3.jpg

• Like (+1) 1

IMG_6969.jpeg.a061d60223ace450b85b77aa13afd2b3.jpeg

22 minutes ago, SamyB said:

Hey folks,

I think we're all in the same boat with our tiny cup holders, right? I just came across some cup holders that look like they could fix our problem. But there's a catch – it looks like the company is all the way in Australia, and they only ship to Australia and New Zealand. Does anyone have any ideas on how we could snag these in the UAE?

Thanks a bunch!

SamyB

CupHolder1.jpg

CupHolder2.jpg

CupHolder3.jpg

• Like (+1) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

1 hour ago, SamyB said:

Hey folks,

Thanks a bunch!

SamyB

CupHolder1.jpg

CupHolder2.jpg

CupHolder3.jpg

I actually bought these ones and used Shop and Ship to get it here but as @Frederic mentioned above you can now buy a similar version locally from Miles A Part. 

I prefer the Australian design better as it has the front pocket whereas the local version trades that off so you can retain and keep the access to the ashtray.

Edited by Bravoecho
  • Like (+1) 2