•  
Advertise here

What was your worst car workshop (garage) experience?

• 11 months later...

I had very bad experience with Galadari service center, Sharjah. I have Mazda 3 (2008), earlier I gave my car for periodic service in Abu Dhabi and I was happy with their support. last week I visited Sharjah service center asked for B-Type service (10,000 Kms), usually they asks for any ongoing issues, here, he did not ask for anything and when I said the minor problem to him, he was not interested to go in more details of my problem, without understanding the problem he noted something on his paper and he took the car for maintenance.

After service, I went to collect my car, they finished the document works and paid the amount, security person took the car out of the garage and handed over me, When I see the car I surprised, "they deliver the car without washing and no one noticed it", I back to their service desk & asked for it, they were very sure that the car wash already done. I took them to the car to show and then they took my car back to garage for 20 mts. The branch in-charge came to me & said that their team washed car before they took to the service and I shocked with his answer, I questioned him "is this the procedure follows Galadari service center"? Then he smiled without any answer. When they handover second time, again I found some oily marks on my car which were noticed in first time, I called them again they came with a technician & cleaned at the same time.

Really I am not happy with their support and work. Here is a good example which we can see with our eyes, and how we can ensure that they have checked 34 points which they mentioned on Check list? I advise to not visit Sharjah service center.

• 2 months later...

Had my Mazda 3 service in Galadari Sharjah everything is fine with me except for the noise turns i consulted to the service advisor which he answered its normal, how the hell is that? im kinda disappointed and no plan to visit them again on my next service.